Author Topic: The Kings of the Air: French Aces and Airmen of the Great War  (Read 1312 times)

Offline James

Just stumbled across this one, looks like it just came out. The Kings of the Air: French Aces and Airmen of the Great War by Ian Sumner. I want to get this one really bad.

https://www.amazon.com/Kings-Air-French-Airmen-Great/dp/1783463384/ref=pd_sim_14_12?ie=UTF8&dpID=51KngSgEe%2BL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR111%2C160_&psc=1&refRID=P38JKEX5ZQRRJ519AP9F

James Sontag
Axes Grind and Maces Clash

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
Re: The Kings of the Air: French Aces and Airmen of the Great War
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 03:33:19 AM »
 James, 
   Thanks for this and also the notice on the Lafayette Book, they both look very good! (I get a feeling my Pay Pal Account may get a little busy real soon!) :) ::)
Cheers,
Lance

Offline James

The Kings of the Air: French Aces and Airmen of the Great War
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 03:36:23 AM »
James, 
   Thanks for this and also the notice on the Lafayette Book, they both look very good! (I get a feeling my Pay Pal Account may get a little busy real soon!) :) ::)
Cheers,
Lance

I hear ya, Lance. Now if only SWMBO will say cool, hopefully I can get them pretty soon.

James
Axes Grind and Maces Clash

WarrenD

Re: The Kings of the Air: French Aces and Airmen of the Great War
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 01:16:53 AM »
James,
           Thank you, I just now saw this, and have added it to my wish list. The history of the French Air Service is under-served in the English language IMHO. I'm always up for anything of quality having to do with the subject.

Warren