Author Topic: Fokker D.VII - The Lethal Weapon - Kagero Publishing  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Chris Johnson

Fokker D.VII - The Lethal Weapon - Kagero Publishing
« on: August 21, 2012, 10:49:45 PM »
With the eventual release of a Fokker D.VII from WnW, some of you may be interested in Kagero's just released Fokker D.VII - The Lethal Weapon which is another volume in their 3-D series. I see that Squadron have it in stock now at $18.89US.

http://www.squadron.com/ItemDetails.asp?item=KG99002

I have no connection with Squadron and while I'm sure other retailers will have it soon, this is the first mention I've seen of it.

Cheers,

Chris
You can have it good; You can have it fast; you can have it cheap. Pick any two, but all three are impossible.

Offline GAJouette

• " Beware of the Spanish Inquisition"
Re: Fokker D.VII - The Lethal Weapon - Kagero Publishing
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 11:46:13 PM »
  Chris,
Thanks for the heads up my old friend. Looks like another excellent Kagero must have title.
Highest Regards,
Gregory Jouette
" What Me Worry"

Offline Chris Johnson

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 09:34:15 AM »
If you're seriously interested in this book Gregory, Squadron has a two day, 24% sale ending at 2359hrs, 23Aug12. That makes the book even more enticing. Oh yeh, use the word LOYAL as the coupon code to see the sale price take effect in your cart.

Cheers,

Chris
You can have it good; You can have it fast; you can have it cheap. Pick any two, but all three are impossible.

Offline MammaAiuto

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 05:55:38 AM »
Hello all,

I just receive my copy yesterday and it' s a fantastic gold mine of information for which one who want to make
a model of Fokker D VII , the book is divide in two, 60 pages, pictures and text first ,few drawing  at 1/72 and the real
meats .... 3D of everything from tip to tale , almost 100 pages of 3D pleasure ,texture finish and color all you need to
make a contests winner  ( if you like contest ).... 

A very nice addition to my library , more then expected for the price

Have a nice modeling times

Marc P

Offline GAJouette

• " Beware of the Spanish Inquisition"
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 06:44:38 AM »
If you're seriously interested in this book Gregory, Squadron has a two day, 24% sale ending at 2359hrs, 23Aug12. That makes the book even more enticing. Oh yeh, use the word LOYAL as the coupon code to see the sale price take effect in your cart.

Cheers,

Chris

Chris,
Thanks for the heads up my old friend. I ordered mine a little later than the sale, but better late than never. My copy hasn't arrived yet but I suspect that Hurricane Isaac will delay its arrival a bit so not too worried yet.
Highest Regards,
Gregory Jouette
" What Me Worry"