Author Topic: Christmas  (Read 1682 times)

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
Christmas
« on: December 16, 2015, 06:29:14 AM »
   This year my traditional Kit Gift from Self to Self was not ordered from Wingnuts; rather with the help of fellow member Justin (The Red Baron) in NZ I finally got the RE8 I've been looking for since it went sold out just as I was about to order it. I got a great price, far better then what we've seen on-line and I'm very pleased to have it! The new RE.8 Data File is on order and in the mail system.........

......and speaking of Data Files these arrived yesterday as well, never know when they might be needed! ;)

Yesterday was a very good Mail Day!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
Re: Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 06:59:34 AM »
Very well done Lance, the kit you have been hanging out for and some good reading material all in the one day.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Pgtaylorart

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 07:07:17 AM »
A great day! You've been very good to yourself! ;D

George

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 08:29:56 AM »
A great day! You've been very good to yourself! ;D

George

I'm one of the nicest people I know............. ::) ;)
Cheers,
Lance

Offline gedmundson

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2015, 12:25:09 PM »
   This year my traditional Kit Gift from Self to Self was not ordered from Wingnuts; rather with the help of fellow member Justin (The Red Baron) in NZ I finally got the RE8 I've been looking for since it went sold out just as I was about to order it. I got a great price, far better then what we've seen on-line and I'm very pleased to have it! The new RE.8 Data File is on order and in the mail system.........

......and speaking of Data Files these arrived yesterday as well, never know when they might be needed! ;)

Good for you Lance,
I got back from a holiday in the UK where I photographed the RE8 at Duxford as best I could, only to find out that I'd missed the WnW kit as it had JUST sold out back in 2013. Enjoy the build when you get to it!
Cheers,
Gary

Yesterday was a very good Mail Day!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2015, 01:38:35 PM »
Thanks Gary! Almost as good as winning a Lottery, I am looking forward to getting at it! :) 8)
Cheers,
Lance