Author Topic: Looks like the DH9 Post war is sold out too  (Read 782 times)

Offline zavod44

Looks like the DH9 Post war is sold out too
« on: December 01, 2015, 10:13:11 AM »
These must have either gone fast or been really limited.....I don't think either of them were for sale for three or four days......I sure hope they have some more surprises!  I missed them both....I was waiting for a few of my eBay auctions to end to see how much dough I would ahve to spend and now they are both gone  sad face :'(
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 10:17:29 AM by zavod44 »

Offline eclarson

Re: Looks like the DH9 Post war is sold out too
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 10:25:07 AM »
These must have either gone fast or been really limited.....I don't think either of them were for sale for three or four days......I sure hope they have some more surprises!  I missed them both....I was waiting for a few of my eBay auctions to end to see how much dough I would ahve to spend and now they are both gone  sad face :'(

No need for a sad face, they'll both be back in stock in a few weeks.  They are not gone for good.  So just save your eBay dough and order when they restock.  I'm planning on getting an Albatros B.II but won't worry about ordering until after the holidays.

Cheers,
Eric

Offline 15badcats

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 10:25:15 AM »
They'll be restocked mid December so you haven't missed them

Offline zavod44

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 11:34:12 AM »
Yes but I love to be swept up in the whole Xmus frenzy!  I love when it shows up on my doorstep on Xmus eve!   I'll survive with what I have for now...