Author Topic: New assortment?  (Read 1291 times)

Offline taurusmodels

New assortment?
« on: November 14, 2015, 04:52:55 AM »
I've just realized, how helpful is a chemical glassware. As a profession I'm working in laboratory, and lot of glassware I use in my workshop. The most useful are:

And this one is completely useless, but really beautiful  ;D

I'm wondering, if it makes sense to extend my assortment, and introduce such a bottles to my shop. The prices would be about: droppers from 3 to 4$, wash bottle from 2.5 to 3.5$. Now I'm only considering this - I need to test how to ship this (the price could be a little higher, but not for sure, I need to check to ship this).

I would be grateful for yours opinions.

All the best, Lukasz

Offline drdave

Re: New assortment?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 06:13:42 AM »
Funnily enough I was thinking about this as I have been trying out DB paints and have made up some jasta 30 orange but had nowhere to store it. I'd buy some, but not many and probably just the once .

Offline uncletony

• Aircraft In Pixels
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 09:33:33 AM »
here in the US you can get 12x 1oz glass bottles with glass droppers for about $8 from amazon, soooo probably not a going thing for me.

http://www.amazon.com/CLEAR-Boston-Round-Bottle-Dropper/dp/B00I4BQXVW/ref=sr_1_6?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1447457342&sr=1-6&keywords=glass+dropper+bottle

Offline taurusmodels

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 07:42:01 PM »
And it looks much better, then those bought in Poland. Thank you for this link - here it is 10 times more expensive!