Author Topic: Military Pageant Airshow / WW1 Commemoration - Old Warden 5th July  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Squiffy

• Something up with my banter, chaps?
I have purchased my ticket - is anyone else going?

Offline Squiffy

• Something up with my banter, chaps?
Re: Military Pageant Airshow / WW1 Commemoration - Old Warden 5th July
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 04:22:31 AM »
I may see you there then, Richard. If the weather is as hot as today then I'll be going in the Jag, but if it's cooler I may go in the Land Rover. You can come and inspect the lozenge on the Land Rover  ;D

Offline hsmed

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 08:31:58 PM »
I also planned to go to the Military Pageant Airshow at Old Warden - but I was so unlucky to rupture my achilles tendon yesterday.

So obviously I cannot go there. But as I have already bought my ticket I would like to offer it to any of you, if you haven't bought a ticket yet. I have received a mail with a link to a page where I can print the ticket, so if you like to have it then please send me a mail address and I will forward the mail to you. I figure this will work as I cannot see that the person with the ticket has to identify himself (or herself) as me.

I will offer the ticket for free, in the hope of some nice pictures being posted at the forum :-)

I will have a look at the forum again tomorrow and if there is more than one contender I will pick a 'winner' at random.

Henning

Offline Nigel Jackson

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 09:13:10 PM »
Henning, I'm so sorry to hear about your ruptured Achilles' tendon. It sounds very nasty and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Best wishes
Nigel