Author Topic: News from WNW  (Read 14454 times)

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
Re: News from WNW
« Reply #150 on: September 26, 2015, 01:44:47 AM »
Living on the US west coast, I've never had a WNW kit take longer than 7 days to get here.  I'm fairly certain that any shipping issues that any of us have, have been on the receiving end.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2015, 03:16:29 AM »
I have the same results in new orleans bud.there was one time when the Christmas release held up because they didn't have enough in stock but they alerted everyone that they would run out of dh 9a and W 29 kits so when me and my buddy Jack ordered like six kids the one kitthat he wanted wasn't around other than that a week or less

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2015, 08:21:39 AM »
Living just across the pond from New Zealand here in Australia most of my kits have landed here within 4 days, but there has been the odd occasion where it has taken up to two weeks due to unknown circumstances, but I have never had a kit go missing, just a matter of waiting I'm afraid.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline 15badcats

« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2015, 08:38:49 AM »
I had 2 go missing in customs and had to file with paypal to get my money back Of course it was 2 that went out of production so WNW couldn't send replacements

Kai

« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2015, 09:05:48 AM »
A few kits delayed, but entirely the fault of Parcelforce.

There was the time I ordered a Felixstowe & a W.12. Opened the box, I had a pair of Felixstowe's, early & late.

I didn't complain.

Offline Russell

« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2015, 06:19:19 PM »
It's been a week since the release, i ordered the instant is was available. Up to now i've had NO confirmation of my order nor a notice of the box being shipped. Has anyone received a notification??

I ordered two kits last week & received the posting notification on Monday this week.

Regards
Russell

Further to the above - yesterday a demand for the expected VAT arrived from Parcelforce so the kits have obviously arrived in the UK. Not lightning fast but more than quick enough.

Regards
Russell

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2015, 09:08:34 AM »
My local post office man told me that with the massive increase in internet sales the parcel delivery services worldwide has been finding it difficult to manage the huge influx of parcels, hence delivery times have slowed down somewhat. I have noticed this with parcels coming form interstate within Australia, what used to be a two day delivery time has now stretched out to 4 days, annoying but at least the parcel does eventually arrive.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Thumbs up

« Reply #157 on: September 27, 2015, 11:12:53 PM »
A few kits delayed, but entirely the fault of Parcelforce.

There was the time I ordered a Felixstowe & a W.12. Opened the box, I had a pair of Felixstowe's, early & late.

I didn't complain.

:o Why does'nt that ever happen t me!