Author Topic: AEG part  (Read 589 times)

Offline AROTH

AEG part
« on: May 03, 2015, 09:22:42 AM »
Hi,

Anyone in the U.S. who has an AEG kit who will be building their engines fully cowled and not needing the engine frame support pieces (part D7), I would be interested in acquiring one, if it would not be a difficult task to safely mail the piece.
My AEG finally arrived after 2 months of being "lost" and got banged around a bit.
I have contacted Wingnuts, but hate to trouble them for one part.

Offline Pgtaylorart

Re: AEG part
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 10:21:06 AM »
WnWs will send replacement parts without a problem. My Fokker D.VII arrived with broken struts. I emailed them a photo with the kit and part numbers and they sent the parts right out. They have extra sprues for this reason.

George

Offline 15badcats

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 10:49:10 AM »
It may be the kit I didn't have any broken parts but you could tell it had bounced around in the box Lots of holes in the bags Even the instruction bag was beat up

Offline AROTH

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 12:23:23 PM »
Yeah, same here.

They usually arrive within 7-14 days. This one got "lost", then returned to Wingnuts, then shipped again. The plastic bags did show many signs of having taken a very long and bouncing journey....... ;D

Offline ermeio

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 07:33:33 PM »
That must have happened to a whole shipment  in april... The same here and I'm crossing fingers since my parcel is still around the world.