Author Topic: Needed: Sprue A from the WnW LVG kit  (Read 586 times)

Michael Scarborough

Needed: Sprue A from the WnW LVG kit
« on: May 02, 2015, 09:22:44 AM »
Here's the situation:

I have a pristine LVG kit...except that the fuel tank has been clipped from the sprue and assembled. So, I am looking to swap my sprue A for a pristine sprue A, the one with all the interior parts on it.

(WnW no longer has this sprue available separately.)

If anyone has a build underway, and has not yet clipped anything from sprue A, and would be willing to swap, please let me know. Likewise, if anyone has a kit and knows for sure that they will build it, and doesn't mind a sprue with two parts snipped, let me know. I will gladly pay all the shipping costs, etc.

Please let me know if you can help out.

Many thanks for the consideration.

Cheers from NYC,
Michael

Offline ALBATROS1234

Re: Needed: Sprue A from the WnW LVG kit
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 05:04:00 PM »
why are you not going to build it? not that i have what you need just curious what advantage to having sprue a intact. unless maybe to make it get maximum resale profit. they stopped selling the sprues a few months before the went out of producttion.mine got stepped on and i broke my landing gear and wanted to get a new sprue so i can re-build her when i sent a request to wnw i was at first ignored on that portion of my email. when i emailed again to ask to please purchase the sprue thats when a few days later i got the email saying lvg sprues no longer available. within a month it was sold out. so that is a good indicater,if you cant get a sprue its close to sellout. i heard someone say they wanted to get a pfalz wing sprue to spruce up there roden but they are out,so i bet the pfalz will soon be sold out. good luck

Michael Scarborough

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 01:28:11 PM »
Yep...need to raise funds and I believe a pristine kit will do better than one with two bits snipped. Unless of course someone actually plans to build it, in which case this would make no difference. They are fetching as much as $250 on eBay and, as it will be re-released in the "Premier/Deluxe/Whizbang Edition", and I have plenty of kits to keep me occupied in the meantime, selling it makes more sense than having it sit in the closet.

Cheers,
Michael

Offline Ernie

• "Once more into the breach"
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 09:08:02 PM »
With my luck, the "Premier/Deluxe/Whizbang Edition" will end up
$250 as well. ;) ;D

Cheers,
Ernie the optimistic :)
The new old guy, take two...

Michael Scarborough

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 08:52:21 AM »
No longer needed, gents......Bertl's build has convinced me to hang on to the kit.