Author Topic: windsock datafiles and wnw oop for sale  (Read 1708 times)

Offline ALBATROS1234

windsock datafiles and wnw oop for sale
« on: April 23, 2015, 09:51:53 AM »
afraid its getting scary over here and ebay stuff isnt flying off the shelves as i had hoped so with sadness in my heart i offer so more of my more prized possessions :

wd 55(newer re-issue) hansa brandenburg w.29
wd 53 dfw c.v
wd 54 sopwith dolphin
wd 22 sopwith triplane
wd 52 bristol m.1c
wd 23 hannover cl.iii (yes you are reading right i am selling this rare and coveted datafile)****SOLD****

also kagero spad s.a1-s.vii.c1

the fokker triplane alex imrie

wnw albatros d.v as new sprues in orig plastic bags except sprue "A" (i removed the exhaust and hollowed out the end, very nicely and neatly)****SOLD****

wnw fokker d.vii (fok) as new all sprues in orig sealed bags.****SOLD****

wnw sopwith triplane, sprues removed from plastic bags and some parts have been cut from the sprue for test fitting.this includes the fuselage halves,wings and some cockpit framing parts( i foolishly wanted to see how it compared to the roden so i cut main components from sprue so i could tape them together and do some scrutiny.) no parts are damaged and sprue attachments have been removed cleanly and professionally.****SOLD****

these are the few i will allow to be sold(kicking and screaming) i have listed no prices and will consider reasonable offers comparable with retail prices. actual shipping will have to be calculated on an individual basis.

if more than one person wants an item,highest offer wins.make offers by midnight friday april 24th central standard time.

whatever does not sell here in a couple days will be listed on ebay. i just rather simplify things and deal directly avoiding fees and red tape involved with evilbay
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 03:39:52 PM by ALBATROS1234 »

Offline uncletony

• Aircraft In Pixels
Re: windsock datafiles and wnw oop for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 10:13:06 AM »
 Argh I wanted that D.VII Fok too ... Oh well, going to a good home

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 10:18:34 AM »
i had meant to but forget to put if more than one person wants it higest bid wins,as i looked at what i typed i did not. i will amend it now. i regret not doing that as i knew more than one guy would want them and bo you already asked me to let you know if i was going to sell my oop wnw kits. i am at a loss because i am also at the point where every dollar counts.

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 11:13:17 AM »
midnight friday 24th central standard time.

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 01:16:50 PM »
i just pray it doesnt get so bad i have to dig really deep and sell my genuine 1914 pickelhaube or other kits that i truly cannot bear to part with.

Online radio

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 12:29:11 AM »
Sorry to see that Scott.
I have interest for some books but we are going on 14 may to Great Britain for about five weeks.
Martin

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 04:55:54 AM »
have fun in great britain martin,sounds like a fun time. maybe when you get back they will still be for sale.

just an update on offers so far:

wnw fokker d.vii: 2 offers
wnw albatros d.v: 3 offers
wnw sop triplane: 2 offers
windsock 23 hannover: 2 offers

Online radio

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 05:46:22 AM »
Thank you Scott.
I hope you will have a new job a soon as possible.
Will take my tablet with the journey.
Martin

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2015, 07:30:26 AM »
thank you martin, i think with my time i will make some resin detail sets for 1/48 kits and start a buisness. noone wants to make 1/48 ww1 after market too much .we are still out there. first thing i will make is fuel tanks for eduard albatros kits.

Online radio

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2015, 07:52:24 AM »
That will be nice Scott.
I have three D V, three D III and three D II.
Martin

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2015, 09:57:43 AM »
thank you martin, i think with my time i will make some resin detail sets for 1/48 kits and start a buisness. noone wants to make 1/48 ww1 after market too much .we are still out there. first thing i will make is fuel tanks for eduard albatros kits.

You know Scott , that's not a bad idea ...
I know this is hard for you to part with these kits , it's not easy .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

WarrenD

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2015, 10:20:14 AM »
Scott,
         As Terri said, I know how much this hurts. Been there, done that, still have the scars. In any event:

- I think the 1/48th scale business is a good idea. As you said, the 48th folks are still out there, but no one is doing anything.

- I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Warren

Offline davecww1

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2015, 12:53:01 PM »
I would be interested in some 48 scale parts if they are some I can use, and the Albatros fuel tank should be one of them!
Dave C

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2015, 01:48:43 PM »
i have started on some parts tonight. i wonder what would be more useful a top end of a fuel tank that would just drop in place with existing kit parts or the whole shebang,as in modify/scratch the ammo box/former/fuel tank then leave it for the modeller to cut the engine mount down to fit the full piece. or do i go even further and also do the engine mount with the blades of the formers sticking up so one can cut the cowl off and show it all off like guys do with the wnw albatros kits or roden albatri. or do i do both and offer a cheap tank top for guys that just want to have that one resin piece to add on and have a full detail set for guys who want to do cowl off. i am wondering. in the past i have done scratch top halves and that definately dresses it up qicker cheap and easy but in these days it might be nice for a resin set that allows for super detailing.

Online lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 11:34:16 PM »
That's the spirit Scott! I think the 1:48 Scale Parts idea will "fly". I hope this all falls together well for you, you have a lot of good folks cheering for you here!
Cheers,
Lance