Author Topic: 1/48 scale Floatplanes for sale, LSM Macchi M-5 and Gavia Albatros W4  (Read 915 times)

Offline davecww1

In honor of the floatplane group build I am looking to sell two rather rare 1/48 scale kits.  The Gavia Albatros W4 is the same plastic as the Eduard kit, but has new photoetched and resin parts to allow you to build a late model w4 with ailerons on both wings and wing mounted radiator.  It is like new with perfect decals, and Gavia's Naval hex looks decent with light blue gray, light mauve and dark blue hexes.
The Lone Star Models Macchi M5 is a resin kit with white metal parts and a vacuformed forward nose section.  It appears to have all of the parts but is missing the plastic strut stock, which can be easily replaced with Contrail or Strutz.  The instructions are a single sheet of 3 view drawings, but decals are included, although I don't like the color of the insignia green.  Whoever buys the Macchi will get markings for one aircraft from my Pheon sheet out of the available markings that I have left.
I am looking to get $30.00 each + shipping or will sell both for $50.00.
Thanks
Dave Calhoun
06082 USA

Offline davecww1

Re: 1/48 scale Floatplanes for sale, LSM Macchi M-5 and Gavia Albatros W4
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 09:58:55 AM »
Here are some photos.

Offline davecww1

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 10:01:21 AM »
Also an added bonus, if you purchase the Macchi M.5 I will sell you this hand carved laminated wooden prop custom made for this kit by Martin Digmayer for only $10.

Offline davecww1

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 06:32:34 AM »
OK still have both for sale, if anyone is interested let me know.  I am lowering the price to $25.00 each + $8.00 for the Digmayer prop, or both for $50 with the prop included. 
Thanks
Dave

Offline davecww1

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 10:31:53 AM »
Prop is sold, if anyone is interested in either kit please make me an offer as I'm looking to sell them.
Thanks
Dave