Author Topic: Hi Everybody  (Read 4778 times)

Offline Nanks

Hi Everybody
« on: April 19, 2012, 12:47:37 AM »
Im Andrew

Currently from Adelaide South Australia, I was a cold war aircraft modeller until I discovered Des's amazing site, Ive been building models for the last 20 years but I can honestly say that I am only just starting to learn how to do it well. Currently I am building Rodens 1/72 albatross DIII, but I also have Wingnut's Sopwith Pup and Dh9a which I am psyching myself up to build, after looking at Des's amazing work on these two. Anyway Im here to learn from the masters
"Get a shot off fast, this upsets him long enough to get your second shot perfect" Lazarus Long

Offline GAJouette

• " Beware of the Spanish Inquisition"
Re: Hi Everybody
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 02:19:36 AM »
 Andrew,
Welcome aboard my friend.Looking forward to seeing the first of your projects posted soon.
Highest Regards,
Gregory Jouette
" What Me Worry"

Offline Chris Johnson

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 06:19:06 AM »
It's good to see more fellows who are getting their feet wet with WWI aircraft modelling joining up. Now I won't feel so lonely amongst all the master builders signing on here. Welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing your models!

Cheers,

Chris
You can have it good; You can have it fast; you can have it cheap. Pick any two, but all three are impossible.

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 06:47:17 AM »
Hello Andrew and welcome, it is very nice to see you here and I look forward to seeing some of your work posted soon.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Whiteknuckles

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 09:12:03 AM »
G'day Andrew from a fellow Aussie.

Andrew
Eternal Apprentice

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 05:55:27 AM »
Hi and wow both ends of the spectrum 1/72-1/32. My eyes prefer the 1/32 models more these days...