Author Topic: I'm back and catching up!  (Read 637 times)

Offline Hannover

I'm back and catching up!
« on: February 07, 2015, 07:26:57 PM »
As some of you will know about this time last year we started a house move to a brand new build home.

Well after 12 months we are fully moved into our new home and everything is out of storage but not unpacked as yet.

It’s been a lot of work but worth it and its amazing what you find you have when you go through all the stuff you have! The stash needs to be fully looked at and I’m planning on thinning it greatly. Too much to build and we have a lot less storage room in the new house.

One real problem was that we had no internet connection at the new house for over 3 months. I had to rely on my iPhone and free wifi at my local Barclays Bank for the essential internet things like paying bills and urgent emails. Thankfully now BT Openreach have finally completed their engineering work and installed a phone line.

So I’m nearly back to normal. Only a few thousand forum posts to go through and all the releases from the past few months to catchup on. Looks like WNW have been busy and there are some purchases to be made! At least I can now go to the forthcoming Yeovilton show with a list of things to look for!

Have a great weekend one and all.

Peter

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
Re: I'm back and catching up!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 07:30:48 PM »
Welcome back Peter, happy to know that your move is nearly all over and things are getting back to normal. Looking forward to you participation with the forum and its members again.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Nigel Jackson

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 09:03:44 PM »
Welcome back, Peter, and have a good time at Yeovilton.

Best wishes
Nigel

Offline Ernie

• "Once more into the breach"
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 10:10:14 PM »
Good to have you back in the fold, Peter.  Glad the
relocation is all done successfully. :D

Cheers,
Ernie :)
The new old guy, take two...

WarrenD

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 12:05:01 AM »
Welcome back.  Building a home and moving is a royal pain. Been there, done that, but worth it in the end.

Enjoy your new digs!

Warren