Author Topic: Spare wings for 1/32 Roden Pfalz DIII - free to a good home  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Epeeman

All,

I don't know if anybody is interested, but I have a complete wing set for the above (still on sprue) if anybody needs these as a spare.   The only problem is the upper wing which has a slight warp in it - I contacted Roden at the time and they supplied me another wing set.   Had I not been able to get the replacement, I would have used in the build after straightening out using hot water.

This is just sitting around doing nothing (found it by chance today amongst my bits and bobs) which seems a shame. 

Let me know if you are interested - also have some spare markings (decals) from this kit if needed.

Dave
As we say in fencing, what's the point?

Offline uncletony

• Aircraft In Pixels
Re: Spare wings for 1/32 Roden Pfalz DIII - free to a good home
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 12:47:43 AM »
...And I have a spare Pfalz D.III fuselage sprue courtesy of Roden accidentally enclosing the wrong part in my Alby D.III. same offer -- or maybe someone ambitious will kitbash / scratch the remainder?

Offline uncletony

• Aircraft In Pixels
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 03:14:13 AM »
Sure, let me find out what that would be. Probably won't get to this until next week, but I assume you are in no hurry...

Offline Epeeman

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 07:19:49 AM »
Hello, Richard -

I am in the UK (Gravesend, Kent) - did you want the wings as well, mate?

Let me know if interested and we can then sort out how to get them to you.

Regards

Dave
As we say in fencing, what's the point?