Author Topic: Albatros decals  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Brian James Riedel

Albatros decals
« on: December 05, 2014, 04:16:04 AM »
Howdy,

Any chance we can get the Albatros Part 3 and 4 in 1/48 or 1/72?  It would be much appreciated, I'm sure.

Thanks for all you've done so far.

Brian Riedel

Offline jeff shreve

Re: Albatros decals
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 02:46:16 AM »
Agree!  would love to see more in 1/48th. All for the 1/32nd but will still do 1/48th since they take up less room.

Offline rowan broadbent

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 03:24:15 AM »
Wouldn't it be nice if we had a proper, state of the art 1/48th Albatros D.V/Va - along the lines of the Eduard Oeffag D.III rather than the slightly disappointing SSW D.III? The current Eduard kit is OK but the fuselage shape isn't as good as it could be and the stumpy u/c legs make it look like a pregnant dachshund..... and it lacks finesse overall. That said, I have more than a few in the cupboard of doom, so perhaps I should just get on and print the stickers.... I'll start canvassing on the website for support soon.
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything – that’s how the light gets in

Leonard Cohen

WarrenD

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 11:06:51 AM »
Don't forget about us 1/72nd guys either.  :) ;)

Warren

Offline Dwaynewilly

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 03:40:35 PM »
Rowan,

I would love to see those sets and throw in the rest of Jasta 5, plus Jastas 17 and 30 as well.  If you do the Jasta 17 will you be including Bucklers Mops and the Schreder Lightning Bolt?  Tricky thing not knowing what Eduard will do concerning the 100th Anniversary and I understand that WNW is taking much of the limelight.  Not sure if any other manufacturer will release a state of the art 1/48 kit in the near future ... who knows if dreams will come true?

Dwayne