Author Topic: omg anyone see these yet?  (Read 1425 times)

Offline ALBATROS1234

Offline ALBATROS1234

Re: omg anyone see these yet?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 02:54:36 PM »
just ordered some, this will put master and aber out of buisness. it will be virtually the same price or cheaper to end up just sliding a barrel into this already black gun and drybrush with a bit on iron paint and you are done. i havent been this excited about an am product in a while. no more photoetch or brass jackets having to be glued on and end up a touch crooked. no more assemby of the aber pe handles. wow. i hope they do them in 1/48 too. this will be the only spandau i use if they are as good as they look.

Offline uncletony

• Aircraft In Pixels
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 05:15:12 PM »
Yep a much needed upgrade too, the WNW breech is pretty soft...

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 09:56:23 PM »
   If these are antwhere near the Vickers Series they must be spectacular! Here comes yet another order............. ::)
Cheers,
Lance

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 10:11:20 PM »
I have been contemplating ordering a set for my DVII, Pfalz DIII, Pfalz DIIIa, Fokker DR1.............
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 01:42:33 AM »
I have been contemplating ordering a set for my DVII, Pfalz DIII, Pfalz DIIIa, Fokker DR1.............
RAGIII
I, too, may have one or two planes that could use 'em.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline Chris Johnson

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 03:12:34 AM »
   If these are antwhere near the Vickers Series they must be spectacular! Here comes yet another order............. ::)
Cheers,
Lance

Newbie that I am, I wasn't even aware that the Lewis and Vickers are available, let alone the Spandau. As you say, here comes yet another internet order.

Cheers,

Chris
You can have it good; You can have it fast; you can have it cheap. Pick any two, but all three are impossible.

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 05:27:36 AM »
   Highly recommended Chris. (Mind blowing quality actually!) PM with some thoughts sent, and I have to order a few pairs of the Spandaus.
Cheers,
Lance