Author Topic: WNW DFW C.V oh my!  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Checkers67

WNW DFW C.V oh my!
« on: July 29, 2014, 12:20:43 AM »
While checking Hyperscale just now my jaw dropped! Amazing beast released by WNW!

Online RAGIII

Re: WNW DFW C.V oh my!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 04:57:10 AM »
Thanks for looking out for releases. The news has been out for awhile now, At least 2 versions already up on their Web site, Mid and Late. Although a little late your post is appreciated for its intent to let us know!
RAGIII

http://forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com/index.php?topic=492.1065
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Checkers67

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 07:40:47 AM »
Thank you for putting up with me. So sorry.

Online RAGIII

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 08:04:33 AM »
Checkers, I am going to apologize here although I really wasn't in any way trying to be offensive. My thanks were SINCERE, I AM GLAD YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT THE RELEASE AND CERTAINLY APPRECIATE YOUR INTENT TO LET US KNOW! Please do not take my reply in any other way!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 08:11:16 AM »
Thanks for the news Checkers. With the huge number of topics on the forum it is hard to keep up with every post and sometimes we miss some important news, this happens all the time and we end up getting a double-up of the same story, no harm done, this will be a good topic for those who missed the original news item.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 11:13:02 AM »
Thanks for the heads-up, Checkers!  I have very severe short term memory loss,  and if there was already a post on this subject, I probably forgot it.  Wait.  What was it we were discussing?  I'll get back to you after I've checked.  If I remember.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence