Author Topic: Not necessarily new Tiger Model Designs  (Read 1530 times)

Offline rolanddvi

Not necessarily new Tiger Model Designs
« on: June 06, 2014, 09:37:16 AM »
Just received 3 1/32 scale exhausts for WNW kits from Tiger Models. I thought they had gone out of business but I think they have just "restructured" and are now called TMD. I got one for the Albatros D.V/Va, Pfalz D.IIIa and the Roland D.VIa. Great prices and even better service. Received them in just a few days. No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

http://www.newtmd.com/Aircraft-Products

Mike

Offline uncletony

• Aircraft In Pixels
Re: Not necessarily new Tiger Model Designs
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 01:36:13 PM »
Just received 3 1/32 scale exhausts for WNW kits from Tiger Models. I thought they had gone out of business but I think they have just "restructured" and are now called TMD. I got one for the Albatros D.V/Va, Pfalz D.IIIa and the Roland D.VIa. Great prices and even better service. Received them in just a few days. No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

http://www.newtmd.com/Aircraft-Products

Mike

That's good news!

Offline stefanbuss

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 03:02:15 AM »
Orders at earlier times via the "old" TMD went through successfully, but I have read lots of reports of others who were not as lucky. I have orders some exhausts today - let's wait and see what will happen.

Offline uncletony

• Aircraft In Pixels
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 03:09:22 AM »
Orders at earlier times via the "old" TMD went through successfully, but I have read lots of reports of others who were not as lucky. I have orders some exhausts today - let's wait and see what will happen.

I was one of the not so lucky ones, until I raised a dispute. The resin DV exhaust is excellent, I will order more.

Offline stefanbuss

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 04:08:01 AM »
Ordering update: I have just received an email from Joe B. of TMD, Stellung me that the exhausts' Masters/molds have been sold to Barracuda. All future orders should go via Roy Southerland.

Seems "NewTMD" is not so very far away from passt times.