Author Topic: Eduard Pfalz D IIIa, Hans Bethge  (Read 4195 times)

Offline kendyman

Re: Eduard Pfalz D IIIa, Hans Bethge
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2012, 08:26:32 PM »
Hmm, pls let me know when you have bought weekend and received profi :) That might be good source to know ;D

Congratulations!

K

Hi,

Bought it from E-Bay. I think it was just a generous seller who added some extra bits he had left over from another project, was also a spare sprue. All in all a good buy. ;D

Ken

Offline xmald

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2012, 10:20:08 PM »
It looks great my friend! I don`t see any problems with lozenge thus you are the winner in my opinion. I like the scheme you`ve chosen. Definitely one of the best looking DIII I`ve ever seen! Thanks for sharing mate!
Best regards
Filip

Offline Chris Johnson

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 12:31:58 AM »
The more I see these striking German colour schemes, the more I'm drawn to them. And this after building virtually nothing for 30+ years except olive drab AFVs.

Well done!

Cheers,

Chris
You can have it good; You can have it fast; you can have it cheap. Pick any two, but all three are impossible.

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 12:53:36 AM »
Hi Bud,

Do you use the hairdryer whilst they are drying, or after they've dried?. Lozenge was Eduard.

Ken
After they've dried, Ken, so you can still do it, if you want.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence