Author Topic: New 1/48 Fokker D.VII photoetch in six versions  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Berman

New 1/48 Fokker D.VII photoetch in six versions
« on: May 24, 2014, 09:32:46 AM »
  These photoetch sets feature three dimensional open engine panel louvers. You simply place the engine panel on four layers of paper towel and apply light pressure with a ballpoint pen to the inside of the louver. Separate engine access doors that fit into recessed openings. Seatbelts with optional separate buckles. Instrument panel. Throttle quadrant. Slotted machine guns,cocking handles,choice of gunsights. One piece control horns (fold in half to obtain correct thickness) that you saw a slot in the control suface to mount instead of trying to cement tiny triangles. There are many more detail parts on two large photoetch frets for all sections of a D.VII. Your choice of early Fokker built, late Fokker built, mid production OAW, late OAW, early Albatros, and late Albatros.
 Paypal at  [email protected].  My email address is the same.
   Send me your email address and I will send you a parts list, photos, and drawings. Once you see what I have to offer, you will want this.
                                                                        Barry

Sorry Barry but I had to delete the pricing as it contravenes forum rules, all price advertising must be done through a shop on the forum but thank you for letting us know about your new product, it sounds very exciting.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 11:12:34 AM by Des »

Offline ALBATROS1234

Re: New 1/48 Fokker D.VII photoetch in six versions
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 03:24:55 PM »
i got your email last week, from what i could see of the artwork they look to be very nicely detailed photoetch sets for 1/48 fokker d vii. i sent you an email back to see when these would be available or when you might have them. are you ready to ship?

Offline Berman

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 12:52:29 AM »
Ready to ship right now :)

Offline Jim Root

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 07:56:35 AM »
Ordered a set yesterday. Cannot wait to get them in my hands.
Jim Root