Author Topic: Albatros Publications-Vol 2 of Albatros DV/DVa at War Datafile  (Read 1681 times)

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
   The second Volume of this Datafile came available on the Website last week. I've ordered it and, if it's anywhere near the quality of the first, it should be a real beauty. Hope to have it in a week/10 days from now and will post a comment on it once it's here and "digested".
Cheers,
Lance

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
Re: Albatros Publications-Vol 2 of Albatros DV/DVa at War Datafile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 11:25:27 AM »
These are always great references. Give us a review when it arrives.

Steve

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 11:36:32 AM »
Hi Steve, there is already a review of this publication in our Product Review section under Magazines, David Wilson does our publication reviews, he is a professional journalist and works in media so he is very well qualified to review these publications.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 12:34:42 PM »
Hi Steve, there is already a review of this publication in our Product Review section under Magazines, David Wilson does our publication reviews, he is a professional journalist and works in media so he is very well qualified to review these publications.

Des.

...............and a very good Review at that. Don't have mine yet but looking forward to it, especially given the positive comments from our Reviewer.
Cheers,
Lance :)

Offline kornbeef

• U.K. Carpet monster genocide squad leader.
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 03:22:13 AM »
I've got both now and yes the 2nd is every bit as good as the first. Features more for the D.Va of course though.  AMS sufferers like myself are digeting the info gleamed revenously.  :P
Never too old to learn sumfink noo

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 12:49:10 AM »
I've got both now and yes the 2nd is every bit as good as the first. Features more for the D.Va of course though.  AMS sufferers like myself are digeting the info gleamed revenously.  :P

Keith,
   Still hasn't arrived in my mailbox. How about a comment or preview on the "previously unpublished photos" in this one? (not like giving away the end of the movie really) Last, I saw a comment somewhere ref. THREE Volumes, I had the impression it was two. Anyone have the answer?

Cheers,
Lance