Author Topic: whats avaliable Aftermarket for WNW late or early FE2b  (Read 1608 times)

modelmaker

whats avaliable Aftermarket for WNW late or early FE2b
« on: May 14, 2012, 02:43:24 PM »
As the title says I'm looking to purchase anything that may be avaliable for this kit and perhaps the good and bad points of any avaliable parts?

Sean

Offline Jamo

• Wellington, NZ
    • My Smugmug album
Re: whats avaliable Aftermarket for WNW late or early FE2b
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 03:12:45 PM »
HGW do a seatbelt set for the Fee. Its like all their other seatbelt sets, very nice.

HGW also do a set of wood grain decals for the Fee. Haven't used them yet, but first look is that they are intended for the version with the fuel tank under the pilot's seat. There *might* be enough wood grain decals to do the pilot's locker version (which is what I will be building). Utility of this set would depend on your ability to paint wood grain yourself (not that hard using artists oils). That set also includes a small quantity of CDL textured decals for inside the observers cockpit.

If you wanted to detail the bombs HGW also do a generic RFC armaments set. Looks nice especially the bomb racks, and includes the arming vanes on the 20lb bombs and thin fins for each of the bigger bombs.
Happy Modelling
James Fahey

Check out my massive photo collection here: https://jamesfahey.smugmug.com/

modelmaker

Re: whats avaliable Aftermarket for WNW late or early FE2b
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 03:32:50 PM »
Thanks James I just now discovered the HGW bomb etch set and have purchased it . I didn't know about the belts though so will re visit their site for a second go.
Many thanks for the Info

Sean