Author Topic: HGW Webgarten seat belts for DH9  (Read 832 times)

Offline IvotB

HGW Webgarten seat belts for DH9
« on: January 07, 2014, 02:27:22 AM »
In preparation of the new WNW DH9 I am considering buying HGW Webgarten seat belts voor de DH9 Ninak. Now I found at least 3 different sets, which might contain thesame. There's also a larger set, but that also contains a new instrument panel and parts for the Ninak engine, which is not in the DH9A

I have found sets 32014, 132061, 132523 for seat belts only. The prices of all these sets are different, but judging from the pictures I don't see much difference in its contents. They are always a PE fret and a sheet of canvas.

Does anyone have experience with these sets and/or know what the differences are between the sets?

regards,,
Ivo

Offline ALBATROS1234

Re: HGW Webgarten seat belts for DH9
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 04:16:57 PM »
i know one difference is they have the original seatbelt sets that came out a couple years ago. these contained a small pe fret and a small piece of fabric with seatbelts printed on. you have to cut them out yourself. recently hgw released laser cut seatbelts. these are already cut out for you and cost a bit more. other than that i am not sure.

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 04:25:01 PM »
i checked for you:

132523 is laser cut
132061 is the older style you must cut yourself

i dont see 32014 i see 132014 but this is for P40 warhawk aircraft.

so you must choose btween the 2 above and decide if you want laser cut(easier but more expensive) or older type you cut out yourself.

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 11:04:27 PM »
Ivo,

I've used both the cut-out and Laser types. For the increased price (not unreasonable) I really prefer the pre cut Laser ones. If you do choose the older style a VERY sharp blade is the key! Either product is, in my judgement, far superior in ease of installation and appearance then the PE metal ones we've wrestled with for years.
Cheers,
Lance

Offline IvotB

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 11:09:35 PM »
Thanks guys,

I couldn't find the difference, just the price.

I'll go for the laser cut set: 132523. I'll order sets for my Pup and Bristol as well.

regards,
Ivo