Author Topic: WNW DH9 Question..  (Read 1242 times)

Offline cgandiaga

WNW DH9 Question..
« on: December 27, 2013, 01:58:53 AM »
Is anyone else having issues with the decals for this kit, in particular the RFC Roundrels?  Mine all cracked as soon as I tried to slide them off the paper.  Probably just a bad batch, and knowing WNW, they'll send me a new sheet once they open back up, but was just curious if anyone else had seen this...

Offline Modelnut

Re: WNW DH9 Question..
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 01:31:35 PM »
Did you let them soak long enough? I've only built one WNw kit, but I. Remember them Being thick. Maybe all the adhesive. Hadn't. Loosened up yet. I'm sure WNW will make it right for you.

Offline cgandiaga

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 02:51:33 PM »
I've built a lot of them, and this is the first time I've ever had an issue.  I'm thinking it was just a bad sheet.  Things happen..

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 07:27:18 PM »
Sounds as if you had a bit of bad luck with your decals, every now and then a bad batch will sneak through and reach the consumer, I'm sure that Wingnuts will be aware of the problem. I have built a lot of the WnW kits and have never had an issue with their decals.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline cgandiaga

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 12:46:37 AM »
Thanks, Des.  Like I said, I know WNW will rectify it once they're back.  Was just wondering if anyone else was having an issue..