Author Topic: Anybody else having problems with the sites pictures loading?  (Read 1147 times)

Offline myotte

Anybody else having problems with the sites pictures loading?
« on: November 18, 2013, 12:23:51 PM »
Im not sure if its just me, but as of the last week, every time I click on any of the pictures on the site, the pic doesnt load. I just get a busy signal and then nothing ever happens. Anyone else having this problem?

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
Re: Anybody else having problems with the sites pictures loading?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 01:05:29 PM »
My website host is having major issues at present, I have been in contact with them and they hope to have it sorted out soon. The website will open but the hyperlinks do not work, in other words the small pictures will not enlarge. Also, the pictures I have linked from my website to my forum are not linking, so on the forum all you will see are little red crosses.  Sorry for any inconvenience but it is totally out of my hands but hopefully it will be rectified soon.

Des.  Administrator.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 05:54:52 PM »
All issues were rectified at 4pm today, so my website is now back to normal and all linked photos are back on the forum.

Des.

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 06:48:03 AM »
Last Sunday my Website Host did a major upgrade of their sysyem, they say that this should stop any further issues with websites going down, I hope so.

Des.