Author Topic: How To Modeling Books  (Read 3786 times)

Offline Nigel Goodson

Re: How To Modeling Books
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2013, 11:50:34 PM »
Oh my God ! Where the heck did you find that treasure? Thanks for giving me a chuckle Des , much appreciated in these trying times. Awesome find, now all you need is some modeling spats and jodhpurs  to complete the picture ! Lol, have a great day all...
"One must first overcome the inner schweinehund"
Manfred Von Richthofen

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2013, 06:39:30 AM »
Ian, it's okay to name the book/magazine in this topic, it will be answering the initial question posted by Nigel.

Nigel, I found the book on ebay, the auction was finishing at a ridiculous time early one morning so there were no other bidders, I won it really cheap.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Nigel Goodson

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2013, 07:43:26 AM »
Des, I think I've found my true calling...Im giving up on WW1 aircraft, and switching over to modeling printing presses. Gonna start with a Gutenberg and work my up! Lol
Actually if things keep going this badly with the Gotha, I just might! Yeesh..
"One must first overcome the inner schweinehund"
Manfred Von Richthofen

Offline Ian from Doncaster

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2013, 09:28:49 AM »
Ian, it's okay to name the book/magazine in this topic, it will be answering the initial question posted by Nigel.

Nigel, I found the book on ebay, the auction was finishing at a ridiculous time early one morning so there were no other bidders, I won it really cheap.

Des.

Thanks Des. The magazine in question is a new product from the Airfix Model World team at http://shop.keypublishing.com/product/View/productCode/STEP13 .  The special is not WWI specific, it is about generic techniques.  The parent magazine does however have a WWI themed issue at http://shop.keypublishing.com/issue/View/issue/AMW036/airfix-model-world-november-2013 .