Author Topic: 1/32 Sopwith Swallow conversion masters ready for casting delivery late nxt week  (Read 1397 times)

Offline KiwiResin

The masters for the 1/32 Sopwith Swallow are finished and ready for casting mid week, Below is a parts layout.
This conversion is for the frankly awful Hobbycraft/Academy/Ace 1/32 Sopwith Camel, and utilises the best parts of that kit.

The Swallow used a 110 Hp le Rhone rotary, and the modeller will be required to modify the kit item to make it more representative, or replace it altogether with a resin example. Luckily the Swallow has a closed cowl and not a lot is visible.

Cost is $45 NZ, postage $15 NZ to anywhere in the world.
I take paypal, and if anyone is interested in obtaining the conversion, drop me a line at [email protected]

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
Just to clarify - The Academy Camel is the OLD Hobbycraft Camel. Hobbycraft updated the kit, improving it significantly - but if WNW is doing one well....ya know......these Swallow parts look great and would work well on the doner kit - upgraded or not.

Steve

Offline KiwiResin

yes, this is definitely made to rescue the OLD Camel kit from the back of your stash, however i see no reason why you couldnt sacrafice the newer camel for the conversion, or, should you be rich enough, the WNW kit when its available.