Author Topic: Fokker DVII decals  (Read 1726 times)

Offline stefanbuss

Fokker DVII decals
« on: April 03, 2013, 05:55:27 PM »
Dear Rowan,

As WNW have now released the last of their DVII kits, what are your plans on additional Decals for that line, apart from the Canadians and JaSta 18? Are you working on some other of Berthold's blue birds (although some are already covered by WNW themselves)?

Kind regards,
Stefan

Offline rowan broadbent

Re: Fokker DVII decals
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 07:47:55 PM »
Hello Stefan,

Yes, I have all the artwork done for sets for D.VIIs of the four component Jasta of JGII  - including 12,13,15 & 19 to cover the available markings not currently done by Wingnuts. Just waiting for the dust to settle from the recent WNW releases before we go to print. Two sets are planned and they will be available during the early summer.

Rowan

Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything – that’s how the light gets in

Leonard Cohen

Offline stefanbuss

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 08:20:50 PM »
Brilliant news, as this will open the possibility for me to do Schäfer's blue serpent Fokker, a topic that i am very keen to work on.

i hope your webpage will be running by then, for ease of ordering  8)

Kindest regards, and thank you for your quick response!

Stefan

Offline miamiangler

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 06:29:21 AM »
Would be cool to see some Polish decals for the Fokker D V II

Offline rhallinger

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 05:09:21 AM »
Rowan, I seem to recall seeing in some post earlier this year that you were planning on including Ernst Udet's "Du doch nicht!" OAW Fokker D.VII on one of your forthcoming sheets.  Is that still part of the plan?  I'd love to have markings for that one in 1/32, and I don't think WNW has done it. 

Regards,

Bob

Offline rowan broadbent

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 08:28:03 PM »
Hello Bob and all,

I will be doing the OAW (probable...) du doch nicht with the upper wing stripes in double-printed white decal (so that you can paint the top wing beneath the white stripes in either black or red....).

I'm sorry that the original date for the JG II sets has slipped - so much to do and only limited funds available!

More on new sets soon, now we are back from the UK (late last night) and we are settling back into the blessed calm of rural Brittany. Some emails and stuff to do first.....
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything – that’s how the light gets in

Leonard Cohen