Author Topic: 1/48 halberstadt cl.iv re-release?  (Read 1832 times)

Offline ALBATROS1234

1/48 halberstadt cl.iv re-release?
« on: February 19, 2013, 07:01:30 PM »
i missed out when the decals were first released. i checked some time ago and they were sold out. what i was wondering was with the release of the new mirage 1/48 cl.iv will there be a consideration to re-release the original pheon decal set. the new mirage kit is pretty nice i got it a couple months ago. the only problem is all the schemes look the same with the typical roland multi-color banded look. which is ok but i remember really liking some of the pheon profiles. just wondering.

Offline rowan broadbent

Re: 1/48 halberstadt cl.iv re-release?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 09:26:57 PM »
Hello Scott,

We re-printed the Halberstadt ClIV set (48011) in limited numbers, but we have a few left. These decals (and the alingment jig included) were fitted to the Karaya kit  and I have not yet had the chance to see how they fit the new Mirage version but I would expect that there will be few problems. Whether we re-print again for the Mirage kit remains to be seen, so if you or anyone else wants a set now is the time to grab one!!

Rowan
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything – that’s how the light gets in

Leonard Cohen

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 02:51:16 PM »
well then my task is too see if there are any other pheon products i need at this time and place an order for that set. i have 2 karaya kits, the new mirage and an old toms modelworks resin cliv. thanks rowan i checked some time ago and had not heardthat set had been re-released. is there a one stop shop site where i can see whats available at the moment?

Offline rowan broadbent

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 09:59:53 PM »
well then my task is too see if there are any other pheon products i need at this time and place an order for that set. i have 2 karaya kits, the new mirage and an old toms modelworks resin cliv. thanks rowan i checked some time ago and had not heardthat set had been re-released. is there a one stop shop site where i can see whats available at the moment?

Sabine is working flat out on the website at the moment - that will provide a single resource for all our decal sets but it won't be up for a couple of weeks or so. Drop us an email at [email protected] and we'll send you a list of products and refs for reviews etc.
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything – that’s how the light gets in

Leonard Cohen

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 05:49:13 AM »
i sent an email last night, that would be great if sabine could send me a price availability list. at least for 1/32 and 1/48. just figure if i'm gonna order one set of decals may as well see if theres something else i want. i think i want the captured vol 1. i always thought it would be neat to do that albatros with the roundels. when i was looking around last nite i saw the jasta 40 set which had markings for dv,diiia and dvii schemes. are there any plans now that wnw have got all the major types in production to do a decal set of this type which has markings for diff types in one sheet? i guess its easier to do this kinda thing in smaller scales due to the size of the markings. your decal sheets are already crammed to the max. you sure do take advantage of every sq. mm. LOL  .anyway thanks in advance to you and your lovely lady.