Author Topic: Pheon decals  (Read 4988 times)

Offline Trackpad

Re: Pheon decals
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2013, 12:02:08 AM »
Anybody who hasn't dealt with Rowan yet, I would say please give him a try, excellent service, superb decals and wonderful booklets and colour plates to go with the decals, I would also say if you get the chance to meet him, go and have a chat, a great guy to talk to.

Cheers

Pete.

Totally agree. Superb decals (of which I have several sheets) and excellent service, and a great guy as well. I'll have the pleasure of meeting Rowan and Sabine again at Telford this year, and I much look forward to doing so. Super people!  ;D
Cheers!
Gary

"It was an adventure, a great adventure. And, like all great adventures, we never knew where it would lead or how it would end."

Offline Trackpad

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2013, 12:13:33 AM »
Great product, wonderful service, and importantly an openness to the customers preferences in producing new products make Pheon a clear winner in the After-Marketplace.
Cheers,
Lance 8)

Who would ever have guessed that we'd get a sheet of markings for Fokker DVII's flown by Canadian pilots, both in England and in Canada postwar, plus the decals for William Barker's VC-winning Snipe? And yet now, thanks to Rowan, these very decals are in the production queue. Not to set a precedent, but "If you don't ask, you don't get." A few of us Canucks asked for these markings, and Rowan responded in a timely and excellent fashion. And we won't even raise the topic of "gentle chivvying" as regards the "Captured Albatros." Right, Rowan?  But "Thanks" again! 8)
Cheers!
Gary

"It was an adventure, a great adventure. And, like all great adventures, we never knew where it would lead or how it would end."

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2013, 12:45:31 AM »
Maybe Im holding my mouth the wrong way - want to send Tony Haycock's prize credit for the guess the date contest to Rowan at   [email protected] but paypal says the recipient is not registered. What am I doing wrong? - I know its me.......

Steve   

Dekenba

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2013, 12:50:43 AM »
I've only ever paid Pheon via invoice - perhaps ask them to invoice you?

Offline Trackpad

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2013, 03:56:21 AM »
Steve,

I think that Rowan has to invoice you through PayPal. That sets up PayPal to accept payment at the email he posts. Possibly his email has changed, or there might be other problems/situations in play now. Or I might be totally wrong: happens more than I'd like!   ;)
Cheers!
Gary

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 07:18:53 AM »
[email protected]

This is Rowan's new email address which is now operational, give this a try.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2013, 10:33:10 AM »
Thanks all straightened away!!

Steve