Author Topic: 1/72 Roden Pfalz DIII  (Read 2872 times)

Offline DaddyO

Re: 1/72 Roden Pfalz DIII
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2024, 03:57:50 PM »
Nicely done interior bits Paul. Just enough to be noticed after closing her up! The prop is stunning even if you save this one and do another!
RAGIII

Cheers RAGIII. They really don't take too long to knock up and look nice so I'll probably go for a new one . . .  ;)

I'm another Pfalz fan and I'm eagerly following along! I really like the extras you've added - having done a couple of these kits it's fascinating to see what can be done with them.

Hi Zac. Sit back and get plenty of food in because I'm not the quickest of builders  ;D
There cannot be a crisis today, my schedule is full

Offline NigelR

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2024, 05:58:46 PM »
Very nice work on the interior. Personally I wouldn't worry about the prop unless you have a photo of the aircraft you are modelling and can prove what type of prop it had. They didn't stick to one type and they were also consumable items that would be changed. But if you want to do more tiny carving, don't let me stop you...... ;)

Offline DaddyO

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2024, 09:39:58 PM »
Very nice work on the interior. Personally I wouldn't worry about the prop unless you have a photo of the aircraft you are modelling and can prove what type of prop it had. They didn't stick to one type and they were also consumable items that would be changed. But if you want to do more tiny carving, don't let me stop you...... ;)

Cheers matey. You know me I love a good whittle  . . .  ;D

See you soon
Paul
There cannot be a crisis today, my schedule is full