Author Topic: F/S: Scale Link 1/32nd Dennis 3 Ton W.O. Subsidy Truck, 1914 White Metal Kit  (Read 671 times)

Offline WD

It's time to cull the stash. Up right now is a Scale Link 1/32nd Dennis 3 Ton W.O. Subsidy Lorry, 1914 white metal kit. It's been closet stored since I bought it 30+ years ago. Closet stored in smoke-free, pet free environment during that time. It's here at this link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/335005904504

Note: I would greatly prefer to sell direct to the forumites here. Unfortunately, I can no longer ship internationally from my local PO. Ever since the late 90's I have happily shipped militaria, books, kits, etc. to international shores without so much as a hitch or hiccup. However, the last two items I have tried to ship outside the U.S. over the last two years have both arrived back in my mailbox marked "Customs paperwork improperly filled out", which I find curious since every time I go to the local PO, I specifically ask them to look over my paperwork, etc. to make sure it's all in order. Each time they have said all was good. This situation caused me much embarrassment, upset feelings on the part of the buyer, etc. So I said "never again!", and now I let Evil-Bay handle the international shipping for me now. A sad situation, but it is what it is.

Any questions, please PM me and I'll try to answer them as best as I can.

Warren
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 11:06:58 PM by WD »

Offline uncletony

• Aircraft In Pixels
Would be nice if they gave you a clue what was improperly filled out. I ship internationally at least weekly from my tiny 1-man local POzz so, so far without a hitch. I know the EU rules for have gotten more strict for content description but again, it seems like the least Irving Washington could do is explain what was deficient…

Offline WD

Would be nice if they gave you a clue what was improperly filled out. I ship internationally at least weekly from my tiny 1-man local POzz so, so far without a hitch. I know the EU rules for have gotten more strict for content description but again, it seems like the least Irving Washington could do is explain what was deficient…

No kidding, especially since I've done it before, with no problems, and the staff at my local PO said all was in order. I have no idea if the issue was on the U.S. end, or the receiving country's end. Of course, I refunded the buyer in both cases their purchase price and postage, which meant I was out for a good bit of change for something obviously not my fault. Once bitten, twice shy though, so I have to resort to this. :(

Warren

Offline uncletony

• Aircraft In Pixels
Once bitten, twice shy though, so I have to resort to this. :(

Oh, I get it, and even twice bitten it seems.

Offline WD

Item  has sold, thank you.

Warren