Author Topic: Aviattic EU  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Mike Norris

• RAF Old and Bold
    • Mikes WW1 Aircraft Models
Aviattic EU
« on: August 18, 2023, 06:31:17 AM »
Hi all,
Good news to be announced from 'Aviattic' for EU customers.
Public announcement tomorrow,

Mike

Retired - 27 years RAF service then 20 years Military Aerospace Technical Author/editor.

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
Re: Aviattic EU
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2023, 07:17:25 AM »
Hi Mike, no disrespect meant, but what about Aviattic Rest of the World and why the tease. Again no disrespect intended.

Offline Mike Norris

• RAF Old and Bold
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2023, 09:05:22 AM »
Hi Mike, no disrespect meant, but what about Aviattic Rest of the World and why the tease. Again no disrespect intended.
Hi Juan,
Not meant to be a tease.
Patreon supporters of 'Aviattic' were informed today.
Public announcement by 'Aviattic' tomorrow.
Just a heads up for people to keep an eye out for the announcement.
I just didn't want to breach 'Aviattic's Patreon confidentiality,

Mike

Retired - 27 years RAF service then 20 years Military Aerospace Technical Author/editor.

Offline Borsos

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2023, 04:41:05 PM »
Thanks for the heads-up! Good conditions for EU customers are very welcome. I didn’t order from Aviattic or any other British source since “the UK got back their liberty” and much trading was made nearly impossible.
And it’s not the case that I didn’t want to. It’s not all just paying custom fees. Cross and Cockade e. g. don’t ship to the EU at all at the time due to bureaucratic hindrances. When I tried to order their Brumowski-book, I had an interesting conversation with them…

Andreas
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline AngryJazz

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2023, 10:32:15 PM »
Wow this could be very exciting! Cant wait to see what will be announced.

I have been holding back with anything Aviattic related due to the extra import tax to EU. Was considering ordering some from Hannants (free shipping over 100£ and -20% outside EU purchase). However would be nice to support Aviattic directly  :)

Edit:
Just checked Patreon - you can get a hint of what the news are even if you are not a member. I will not spoil the fun  ;)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 10:45:32 PM by AngryJazz »
//Ben

Offline IanB

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2023, 03:01:13 AM »
Andrea's, you can order normally from the UK just as before. Use Aramex (Shop and Ship). Set up an account and have the UK supplier ship it to Aramex in London. They will take care of the rest. I use them exclusively fir all my purchases as I live in UAE. Any taxes or import fees will be included in your costs to Aramex, and they are minimal.

Ian

Offline Borsos

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2023, 03:42:25 AM »
Andrea's, you can order normally from the UK just as before. Use Aramex (Shop and Ship). Set up an account and have the UK supplier ship it to Aramex in London. They will take care of the rest. I use them exclusively fir all my purchases as I live in UAE. Any taxes or import fees will be included in your costs to Aramex, and they are minimal.

Ian

Thanks a lot Ian for that hint!
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline Borsos

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2023, 03:55:35 AM »
Got the news via E-Mail. That’s some great news from Aviattic (won’t tell neither!)
Barbusse.
Remarque.

Offline NigelR

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2023, 04:05:11 AM »
It's public news -  the next stage of Aviattic commercial development. Just go to aviattic.com. I already took advantage of the introductory offer..... :o

Best of luck to Richard and the team  :)

Offline Mike Norris

• RAF Old and Bold
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2023, 06:59:27 PM »