Author Topic: Ronny Bar's fabulous Profiles books  (Read 1024 times)

Online macsporran

Ronny Bar's fabulous Profiles books
« on: July 11, 2023, 12:00:14 AM »
My son kindly gave me the first Ronny Bar Profiles book - RFC 2-seaters- for my birthday and I was knocked out by the stunning artwork included therein.

More recently I saw advertised a second volume - WWI German Fighters part1 - on Facebook, at what I thought was a good price, but in fact on checking with Amazon found it lower- at 25GBP. Must buy, I thought and was pleased to find a second part was due later in the year.

Imagine my surprise when almost immediately I saw part 2 on Amazon, but at a much higher price. A quick check on eBay found various sellers offering the book, immediately and placed an order (at 27.50 incl postage). This arrived two days later and now I am really spoilt for choice of reading/drooling material.

Each volume is beautifully produced on high quality paper in well-bound hardboards. The range of subjects is comprehensive with the German Fighters containing Fokker E.I to Albatros D.V in part 1 and Albatros D.Va to Junkers D.I in part 2.

Sorry about poor lighting in pictures - I took phone shots on dining room table during a thunderstorm, so a bit dark.

If the subjects appeal at all, don't hesitate!
Sandy

Offline DaddyO

Re: Ronny Bar's fabulous Profiles books
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2023, 03:39:49 AM »
Oooh I like them Sandy (He says rushing off to do a quick search)

Paul
There cannot be a crisis today, my schedule is full

Offline petrov27

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2023, 09:22:43 PM »
oh wow - I have the RFC two seater book and its a dandy - I must have missed or forgot that there were more books coming out for the German fighters - off to spend some $.....
-Patrick

Offline KiwiZac

• Global Moderator
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2023, 09:06:30 AM »
Ronny's work is excellent and I'm pleased to see these available. Something for me to add to the Must Buy list!
Zac in NZ