Author Topic: LF WNW Fe.2b (early) kit, or leftover tricycle parts from Sprue I  (Read 611 times)

Offline rhallinger

I want to build a Fee with the oleo tricycle landing gear, but I only have the late kit in the stash, which does not include Sprue I with the tricycle and oleo parts.  I am looking either for the complete early Fe.2b kit, or the leftover parts on Sprue I for the tricycle gear.  Three of the versions in the early kit did not use the tricycle gear, so someone might have those parts leftover, and I could probably scratch the oleo struts to convert the late kit, along with any other changes from the late model.  Any help would be appreciated, and I would pay fair value and shipping.  Thanks.

Bob

Offline Borsos

Re: LF WNW Fe.2b (early) kit, or leftover tricycle parts from Sprue I
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 04:30:23 AM »
Hello Bob,

I do have leftovers from my early Fee somewhere I think. Would you be so kind and Post photos of the sprues you need (taken from the WNW -Homepage)? I’ll dive into my stash then.

Andreas
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline Rob_Owens

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2023, 06:54:52 AM »
http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/productdetail?productid=3044&cat=4#
Looks to be Sprue H, which was replaced by Sprue I in the “Late” boxing, the common LG parts provided by the two D sprues in each boxing.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 09:46:57 AM by Rob_Owens »

Offline rhallinger

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2023, 03:52:16 AM »
Thanks Andreas and Rob.  Yes, I was off by one letter.  It is indeed Sprue H from the early version kit that I am looking for.  I am trying to copy a photo of the Sprue from the Wingnut site, but my skills may not be up to it. 

http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/productdetail?productid=3044&cat=5#

Andreas, if you have the extra parts from Sprue H, I will be happy to pay and cover shipping as well.  Just send me a message with the details.  Thanks to both of you for your efforts.

Best regards,

Bob

Offline Borsos

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2023, 04:34:31 AM »
Sprue H it is… I‘ll have a look!
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline Borsos

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2023, 05:33:40 AM »
Thanks Andreas and Rob.  Yes, I was off by one letter.  It is indeed Sprue H from the early version kit that I am looking for.  I am trying to copy a photo of the Sprue from the Wingnut site, but my skills may not be up to it. 

http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/productdetail?productid=3044&cat=5#

Andreas, if you have the extra parts from Sprue H, I will be happy to pay and cover shipping as well.  Just send me a message with the details.  Thanks to both of you for your efforts.

Best regards,

Bob

P.M. sent! Please contact me, if you shouldn’t receive one, as I didn’t get a „message sent“ notice this time.
Andreas
Barbusse.
Remarque.