Author Topic: Wingnut Wings  (Read 1762 times)

Offline WD

Re: Wingnut Wings
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2023, 11:09:27 PM »
To be honest, I bought about a half dozen WNW kits just to do it, but sold them all when prices went stupid crazy. Why? Beautiful kits, but I'm a guy that prefers 1/72nd and I live in a small house. I used to the monies elsewhere.

Warren

Offline petrov27

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2023, 07:00:58 AM »
Ha! Your WNW collections are nothing compared to mine!

Here I am storing my latest kit:

Joking aside I am blessed to have got in way back day 1 of WNW when they were amazingly good deals and still have a decent stash of them (actually did build some and intend to build em all if I have to live to 100!)
-Patrick

Offline Pup7309

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2023, 10:32:23 AM »
Haha reading posts like this is great. Looks like you’ll be eating in the lounge room Gizbod. Is it a hobby or obsession ? Question I ask myself. If you end up in the doghouse with the bank and Mrs probably the latter. 
Yeah if it has no impact on anyone else do it. Far worse ‘hobbies’ out there the harm others or the planet. Their kits are amazing but now overpriced. Still wondering what happened to the brown boxes and the engine sprues, decals etc ?  :'(
‘Not all who wander are lost‘

Offline KiwiZac

• Global Moderator
    • My Linktree
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2023, 09:58:21 AM »
If forum members buy up the remaining stock then folk like me who are only keen on a couple of kits can hopefully get a good deal when the stars align  :P

Still wondering what happened to the brown boxes and the engine sprues, decals etc ?  :'(
That's what I wonder too - there are a few engines I'd love to get my hands on, not to mention the Sopwith decals. Unfortunately finances and timing were against me.
Zac in NZ