Author Topic: Flyng boat (Albatros) UFAG Weichman typ K (K150 -K160) drawings/plans??  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Slider

Hi all!

I've try on Google, but as usually Google hates  me for some reason :-)
I'd like to build Austro-Hungarian  flyboat   K 154 ( ww1, Dubrovnik base, Croatian coast), one of 10 made in Hungary ( Ufag)
Could it be that someone have/know where to find 3 wiew drawings or plans??
TIA
M

Offline Bluesfan

• MW Miniature Work
There are 1:72 plans for the Weichmann Type K by George Haddow in Windsock International Vol 22, No 2, March/April 2006, with colour plans of K151 and K167 by Bob Pearson on the back cover. Possibly out of print but an inquiry may be worth trying. K154 appears to have been one of a batch built by Albatros. No picture of that particular machine, but several of some of the others. Hopefully you have some further information; from what the article says, even with that small batch at least 3 different engines were fitted!

In passing, looking up this old KuK series by George Haddow reminded me of the extraordinary resource that Windsock was and still is. We really were blessed. Many thanks, Ray Rimell!  :)

Cheers
Mark

Online DaddyO

There are 1:72 plans for the Weichmann Type K by George Haddow in Windsock International Vol 22, No 2, March/April 2006, with colour plans of K151 and K167 by Bob Pearson on the back cover. Possibly out of print but an inquiry may be worth trying. K154 appears to have been one of a batch built by Albatros. No picture of that particular machine, but several of some of the others. Hopefully you have some further information; from what the article says, even with that small batch at least 3 different engines were fitted!

In passing, looking up this old KuK series by George Haddow reminded me of the extraordinary resource that Windsock was and still is. We really were blessed. Many thanks, Ray Rimell!  :)

Cheers
Mark

Still available here -
https://www.windsockdatafilespecials.co.uk/volume-22-no-2---marapr-2006-120-p.asp

Hope that helps
Paul
There cannot be a crisis today, my schedule is full

Offline Slider

Thanks guys !
I don't need a kit, it will be scratch in 1:24
I've allready done 6 k.u.k. flyboats in 1:24,, flying on Adriatic sea,  and it's time for another 2 - K154 and K206.
As soon as I figure out how to attach pictures here, I'll post some pics