Author Topic: List of 1:32 Kits Currently Available  (Read 8292 times)

Offline Todd Holaday

Re: List of 1:32 Kits Currently Available
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2013, 10:53:12 PM »
Today I cleaned up the list and added 2 Late model releases announced by WNW recently (not on their website yet) as well as a Roden Nieuport 25 that I see listed as a future release on the Hannants site.  I'm not sure of the viability of this last one.  Roden obviously hasn't released anything recently, but it was the first time I had noticed it on Hannants and thought it might not be old news of a kit that will never happen (sort out all the negatives in that sentence if you can).  In other words, I'm hoping it might be a new future release.  I would like to see Roden back in the game.

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2013, 01:44:06 AM »
Today I cleaned up the list and added 2 Late model releases announced by WNW recently (not on their website yet) as well as a Roden Nieuport 25 that I see listed as a future release on the Hannants site.  I'm not sure of the viability of this last one.  Roden obviously hasn't released anything recently, but it was the first time I had noticed it on Hannants and thought it might not be old news of a kit that will never happen (sort out all the negatives in that sentence if you can).  In other words, I'm hoping it might be a new future release.  I would like to see Roden back in the game.

Interestingly, Roden no longer shows the Nieuport 25 as in Processing, or anywhere else. However, they Do list an Imperial Russian SPAD VII now !
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline OldTroll

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2013, 09:05:03 AM »
WNW AEG G.IV has been announced as "in development" - no release date yet.

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2013, 03:52:40 PM »
Wingnuts never give a release date for for kits, could be tomorrow, could be next year or it could be like their promised figures, getting on to three years and still no sign of them.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline FokkerFodder

« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2013, 06:56:35 PM »
Hi all

Maybe this is common news, but I was just looking on Lucky Models, and they're showing a picture of the Roden 1/32 Russian built Spad 7 with skis...... but its not quite 'available' as yet.

cheers
FF 

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2013, 09:35:37 PM »
This kit has been advertised on Lucky Model for at least two weeks now but it is not listed on the Roden website, very odd.

Des.

Offline JonathanReed

« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2013, 07:55:38 AM »
Thank you for this.  I understand that this is a lot of work and its definitely appreciated! ;D

Offline Checkers67

« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2014, 08:05:15 AM »
Today, I had trouble on the WNW site. For some reason I could not open page 2 of model kit sets. My question is; Rumpler late model still available?
TIA
Steve

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2014, 08:09:41 AM »
It is still showing as being available on my screen Steve, $99US, it appears your computer has a slight glitch  ???

Des.

Offline Checkers67

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2014, 07:23:58 PM »
That is good news Des. I thought I had a glitch. Now, I need to exercise my Paypal account! :)