Author Topic: List of 1:32 Kits Currently Available  (Read 8287 times)

Offline uncletony

• Aircraft In Pixels
Re: List of 1:32 Kits Currently Available
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 09:12:15 AM »
I'm happy to give the after-market list a crack?

One possibility would be to create a shared Google doc spreadsheet and give editing privileges to those who step up, making it available read-only to everyone else... Just a thought....

mike in calif

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 10:30:36 AM »
An A/M list would be great! One might be able to get an idea what they want or need for a build.

Dekenba

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 08:44:57 PM »
I'll start putting the AM stuff onto a spreadsheet - give me a week or so & I'll post it up & then make it generally available for additions and corrections.

I'll start with HGW, Eduard, PART of Poland, Barracuda, Airscale, Airclub, Mastercasters, Taurus, Master & Aber as I'm familiar with that lot.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received - like maybe smaller suppliers that I may not have heard of?

Offline ermeio

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2013, 01:56:40 AM »
I have also two nice vacuform kits in 1/32 : the sopwith triplane and the Pfalz D.III - I think they are Tom's Modelworks.
ermeio

Offline GAJouette

• " Beware of the Spanish Inquisition"
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2013, 09:15:18 AM »
  Ermeio,
You're correct my friend both are from Tom's Modelworks. Very rare kits anymore and when found the price is usually high, too high for me. Hang on to them my friend or better yet build them.
Highest Regards,
Gregory Jouette
" What Me Worry"

Offline Hannover

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2013, 08:22:18 PM »
I'll start putting the AM stuff onto a spreadsheet - give me a week or so & I'll post it up & then make it generally available for additions and corrections.

I'll start with HGW, Eduard, PART of Poland, Barracuda, Airscale, Airclub, Mastercasters, Taurus, Master & Aber as I'm familiar with that lot.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received - like maybe smaller suppliers that I may not have heard of?

I've been building my own list of 1/32nd AM. Can probably add a few to your list. I'll await the first version and then let you know anything I have and you don't.

This OK?  regards  Peter

Dekenba

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2013, 05:11:18 AM »
Hi Peter,

Sounds like a plan!

I've done HGW (a lot!), PART & Barracuda - will do the rest in the next couple of days & post on here.

Dean

Dekenba

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2013, 06:33:12 AM »
OK, I've got a spreadsheet together, using the Kits list as a base.

It's got the list of kits, with a list of AM available by kit, together with a list of generic items suitable for numerous kits.

It's in Google docs - if anybody wants access - the more the merrier! -  drop me your e-mail.

Dean

Offline Hannover

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2013, 06:44:20 PM »
PM sent Dean.

I assume you the list will be read only? A lot better if own it and update it and others feed info to you. That way there is always one latest version.

Good work   Peter

Dekenba

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2013, 07:34:23 PM »
I've actually made it editable - I think it will work better as a community type thing, that way it will not ground to a halt if I get too busy, or fall under a bus!

Although I'm quite happy to edit it if anybody sends me any information.

Offline ermeio

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2013, 08:40:16 PM »
  Ermeio,
You're correct my friend both are from Tom's Modelworks. Very rare kits anymore and when found the price is usually high, too high for me. Hang on to them my friend or better yet build them.
Highest Regards,
Gregory Jouette

Yes, They are in the treasure cave now and I forgot where they exactly are - pity that I started the Pfalz some 15 years ago, when there were just vacforms to help us in the field of 1/32 ww1 kits, aside from the Hobbycraft Camel and Nieuport.

best regards
ermeio

Offline Hannover

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2013, 09:04:16 PM »
I've actually made it editable - I think it will work better as a community type thing, that way it will not ground to a halt if I get too busy, or fall under a bus!

Although I'm quite happy to edit it if anybody sends me any information.

OK. Lets see how we go. Got a copy of the spreadsheet downloaded and I'll work my way through it. Let you know any additions.

P

Offline uncletony

• Aircraft In Pixels
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2013, 10:39:25 PM »
This is awesome Dekenba. I went through it briefly. Looks great, should be very useful; the only thing I think it needs are a place for notes (l"limited production" "rework of Roden kit" "vacuform" etc.) also I think that NLA kits that are still in circulation (the WNW kits for example) should be included too.

Offline Jim52

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2013, 11:52:05 PM »
If I may, there's one kit I didn't see on your list and that's a Vac from
Combat Models of the W.29 #32-067.

Jim

Offline Todd Holaday

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2013, 06:27:23 AM »
Thanks everyone.  Look forward to the aftermarket list.  Just tried RB Productions laminated prop mask last night.  Pretty tricky but I think I can make it work with some practice.  Kit list updated today at 3 Eastern US Time.