Author Topic: Queen of the Pfalz  (Read 3115 times)

Online PJ Fisher

Re: Queen of the Pfalz
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2022, 11:07:05 PM »
Looks killer!

Offline Tim Mixon

• Main focus is 1/72 WWI
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2022, 03:40:38 AM »
If I had to single out one WWI fighter as my “favorite “ it would be the D-IIIa.  You have taken great care in detailing the interior. It looks really nice.  Glad to see this is officially off the shelf of doom!

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2022, 04:29:30 AM »
Haven't been avoiding this one progress is being made at a snail's pace ( thank god no slimy trail left behind ) Clean up of the parts finished and ready for pins and details . Before I finish off the seat belts wasn't happy with the PE cushion and have started making a new one out of card sandwich together giving me a basic shape of sanding , detailing it is next or at least try and make it look like a cushion , a well used cushion  ;D

Alexis

Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2022, 04:29:54 AM »
 :)
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Tim Mixon

• Main focus is 1/72 WWI
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2022, 04:40:54 AM »
Good to see your making progress.  Have you decided on the aircraft you wish to depict?

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2022, 01:46:12 AM »
Hey Tim , thanks !

So far not really , but I do like one of the kit makings for 4064/17 jasta 34b , ltn RudolfStark 1917 .

Alexis
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2022, 09:22:49 PM »
Sorry for the lack up dates guys , just haven't had time of late to spend in front of the bench . All is good though , I do hope to be back at the beach here soon , I do miss it .

Alexis
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline RichieW

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2022, 12:46:44 AM »
Hiya Alexis, I just spent a year with absolutely no modelling time at all. It was challenging to say the least! Life has a way of getting the way sometimes, look forward to seeing more on this when you're ready.

Richie

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2022, 07:25:22 AM »
As always we are waiting somewhat patiently  ;D
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler