Author Topic: Aeronaut Books  (Read 872 times)

Offline WD

Aeronaut Books
« on: March 03, 2022, 10:58:23 PM »
Forumites,
                I greatly enjoy the books published by Aeronaut books, however, their website is woefully inadequate in terms of listing what's available, etc. I only found out about a series of books that have come out about the French aces, and I cannot find any of them listed on their website.  Is there an online source that I can use to find out about what's available, what's coming out, etc.

Thank you!

WD

Offline KiwiZac

• Global Moderator
    • My Linktree
Re: Aeronaut Books
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2022, 04:40:08 AM »
Forumites,
                I greatly enjoy the books published by Aeronaut books, however, their website is woefully inadequate in terms of listing what's available, etc. I only found out about a series of books that have come out about the French aces, and I cannot find any of them listed on their website.  Is there an online source that I can use to find out about what's available, what's coming out, etc.

Thank you!

WD
Perhaps send a message to forum member "crouthaj" as he's had work published by Aeronaut.
Zac in NZ

Offline WD

Re: Aeronaut Books
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 07:46:21 AM »
Thanks Zac! I wrote Mr. Herris of Aeronaut, and receieved a very prompt and courteous reply. He did send a pdf file of what's currently available, which is a help, for me at least.

WD