Author Topic: Week 2 specials in Special Hobby Dozen promotion  (Read 724 times)

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
Week 2 specials in Special Hobby Dozen promotion
« on: March 02, 2022, 12:00:52 PM »
Special Hobby has uploaded the link to the week two specials of its popular Dozen promotion for registered customers.

Every seven days between February 20 and March 20, 2022, Special Hobby will offer registered customers twelve kits and accessories with a 50 per cent discount. The offer will be changed every Sunday midnight. It's free to register.

For the second week, from February 28 to March 6 there are no WW1 kits but the the deals include a great range of other kits and accessories at half price.

Among them is the 1/48 Blackburn Roc Fleet Air Arm turret fighter at $US14.23 plus post, and the unusual 1/32 He 100D "Soviet and Japanese test plane" at $US 23.98 plus postage.

There are other appealing kits and accessories on offer too and the link to the sale is:

https://www.specialhobby.eu/index.php?lang=1&listorderby=oxartnum&listorder=asc&lang=1&&cl=search&searchparam=td2

The bargains will be changed in a week's time when a new list is posted.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia

« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 01:38:55 PM by Dave W »
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline KiwiZac

• Global Moderator
    • My Linktree
Re: Week 2 specials in Special Hobby Dozen promotion
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 07:08:25 AM »
the unusual 1/32 He 100D "Soviet and Japanese test plane" at $US 23.98 plus postage.
That's a really good price! Even if it was my preferred 1/48 that's really good! I hope this promo attracts new customers to Special Hobby as well as the "old hands".
Zac in NZ