Author Topic: Wingnut Wings Felixstowe and Hansa Brandenburg W29 for sale/ price tag  (Read 841 times)

Offline Mechanic

Hi everybody, I'm selling WNW "The duellists" with Felixstowe and Hansa Brandenburg 29, box opened but in very good condition , content still sealed, nothing missing. Sadly, my eyes are no more compatible with WW1 aircraft and modelling in general.
It's my first time as a seller and I was wondering if someone could be interested down there. I was thinking about a price tag of 650 euros if someone is interested, just let me know. If not I'll put it on ebay later. Or not.
Best regards from Paris, happy X'mas and do take care,
Fred "Mechanic"
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 03:16:29 AM by Mechanic »

Offline iamjohnsname

Re: Wingnut Wings Felixstowe and Hansa Brandenburg W29 for sale/ price tag
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 10:01:09 PM »
Hi Fred,

If it's possible to ship that box to Australia I might be interested. PM incoming!

Hi everybody, I'm selling WNW "The duellists" with Felixstowe and Hansa Brandenburg 29, box opened but in very good condition , content still sealed, nothing missing. Sadly, my eyes are no more compatible with WW1 aircraft and modelling in general.
It's my first time as a seller and I was wondering if someone could be interested down there. I was thinking about a price tag of 650 euros if someone is interested, just let me know. If not I'll put it on ebay later. Or not.
Best regards from Paris, happy X'mas and do take care,
Fred "Mechanic"