Author Topic: Is there a USA vendor for PART photo etched detail sets?  (Read 1175 times)

Offline James Reagan

Is there a USA vendor for PART photo etched detail sets?
« on: December 09, 2021, 12:56:44 AM »
I have several of their sets andwould like to add some of their new releases.

Offline RAGIII

Re: Is there a USA vendor for PART photo etched detail sets?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2021, 01:15:51 AM »
If there is I haven't found it yet! I just use Jadar.
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline WD

Re: Is there a USA vendor for PART photo etched detail sets?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 10:04:21 AM »
James,
           My apologies, I just now saw your post. Back in the day, Roll Models carried PART. They were taken over by Kitlinx, and according to their site, they still carry them: https://www.kitlinx.com/cgi/search.cgi?terms2=_Part_Accessories_

I have had good luck ordering from Kitlinx. However, they've changed the way they post items, and how they show up in searches. From their newsletter:

"Monday-Friday ONLY IN STOCK: Starting Monday Jan.3 @ 9am, only IN STOCK items will appear at Kitlinx. That's 24,000 items! It means immediate shipping (same day if the inventory is located in the SLC/Kitlinx store/warehouse, and next day if located in the Sandy Store). Pre-Orders will also appear, that's about 1,000 items. Pre-Orders do not delay shipments.

Friday Evening - Monday 9am ENTIRE DATABASE: Starting as soon as the Newsletter is sent each Friday evening, the ENTIRE database of 100,000 products will be available to customers (24,000 in stock and 75,000 available at various suppliers). Supplier's order are made on Monday morning and customers will immediately know if all their ordered products are sourced by mid-day"

I only mention this because it may affect what PART p/e sheets you see.

HTH!

WD