Author Topic: New member checking in  (Read 629 times)

Offline D Cooley

New member checking in
« on: September 23, 2021, 02:42:50 PM »
Hello, All,
My name is Don Cooley and I am a new member of the WW I forum.  My modeling experience is primarily WW II, but I have been captivated by the marvels of The Great War flying machines.  I have begun with the Meng Dr.1 in 1/32 scale.  I want to do one of the Baron's mounts prior to his all red version.  Wings Palette shows 127/17 with all three wings painted red with the streaked finish fuselage and red tail and cowl.  Is this accurate?  It is attractive enough that I may use it regardless, but it's nice to know.  The kit, by the way is a gem!  I'm enjoying reading through the posts on the forum.  You all seem like a good lot!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 02:46:55 PM by D Cooley »

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
Re: New member checking in
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 04:24:05 PM »
Hello Don and welcome to the Forum, the friendliest bunch of WW1 modelers in the world. You'll find answers to all your questions here and we look forward to seeing your builds and helping you enjoy this fun area of the hobby.

cheers

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Manni

• Der Militärmodellbauer
Re: New member checking in
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 07:44:32 PM »
Hi,Don.
Welcome to this goup of talented modelers! Nice to have you here. I wish you lots of fun.
Bye,Manni
"Ich hab' da mal was vorbereitet.": Jean Pütz
"Warum noch mehr Bausätze?!?": meine Frau