Author Topic: Latest WW1 sales special from Special Hobby  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
Latest WW1 sales special from Special Hobby
« on: August 23, 2021, 11:06:49 AM »
Special Hobby's latest week of sales promotions, featuring 12 kits each week at 50 per cent off for registered members of their site ( registration is free), features a 1/48th WW1 subject.

This week's specials (August 23 to 29) include the excellent Special Hobby 1/48 Lloyd C.V

This kit is on sale at 50 per cent discount to members and is now selling at the equivalent of $US 14.69; £ 10.78; € 12.56; $A 20.58 plus postage.

The link to the Special Hobby weekly sales special page for registered members is:

https://www.specialhobby.eu/index.php?lang=1&listorderby=oxartnum&listorder=asc&lang=1&&cl=search&searchparam=tejdn4

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Jeff K

Re: Latest WW1 sales special from Special Hobby
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 12:37:20 PM »
I'm a member there but can't see/find the updated weekly members' page. How do i find it??

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 02:08:44 PM »
Hi Jeff

The special sales page was only active during the promotion. I think if you log on to the Special Hobby home page and make sure you are logged in, it then shows prices for registered members.

Those special deals referred to in earlier posts were for one week only per batch.

cheers

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 02:15:18 PM »
i've only ever been able to find the member promotions from your links

so it's not an every week, in perpetuity sort of thing? ok... that'd explain why i don't see 'em