Author Topic: Lukgraph announces an Albatros CIII in 1/32nd  (Read 2243 times)

Online RAGIII

Lukgraph announces an Albatros CIII in 1/32nd
« on: May 07, 2021, 12:07:33 AM »
Saw this on FB. Next up for Lukgraph is a 1/32nd Albatros CIII. The engines will also be sold separately!
RAGIII

« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 12:38:18 AM by RAGIII »
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Online Borsos

Re: Lukgraph announces an Albatros CIII in 1/32nd
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 04:13:30 AM »
These news are great. That one is definitely on my list, just after Copper State‘s Caudron   :)
Andreas
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Online RAGIII

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 05:39:21 AM »
These news are great. That one is definitely on my list, just after Copper State‘s Caudron   :)
Andreas

By the way it will have the Dragindile markings as box art and decals.
RAGIII

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 10:09:45 AM »
Wonderful news!  I have to have this one!
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline crouthaj

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 11:15:57 AM »
Fantastic! Finally, an Albatros C. series in 1/32...there is a Santa Claus. Crossing fingers for an Albatros C.VII, C.X or C.XII!

Great to see Lukgraph producing these kits,
Jason

Offline Mike Norris

• RAF Old and Bold
    • Mikes WW1 Aircraft Models
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2021, 06:42:36 PM »
Hi all,
Yes - another model to add to the stash  ;)
Apparently we are all involved in what is supposed to be a dying hobby, especially the small 'niche' market of WW1 aircraft.
Yet, despite the demise of Wingnut Wings, we are blessed with companies such as Copper State Models, Special Hobby, Lukgraph, HPH Models, Aviattic, Meng and now Roden.
Not to mention smaller outfits such as MicroMir, Omega Models and Planet Models.

I think us older modelers will be dying off quicker than the market  :-\

Mike

Retired - 27 years RAF service then 20 years Military Aerospace Technical Author/editor.

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2021, 07:47:32 PM »
Just to add to Mike's list of model manufacturers producing new WW1 kits for us I'm delighted to say the Czech manufacturer Kovozavody Prostejov (KP) is the latest manufacturer to become a supporter of our Forum.

Owner/ Director Petr Muzikant has some great news about new 1/72 scale WW1 kits in development.

"We are preparing the templates in cooperation with the CMR company and you can look forward to the DH-4/9, Avro 504, DH-5, Nieuport Triplane and others" he tells us. As previously reported here, KP also has three versions of the Vickers FB.19 on the way.

It's great to see the 1/72 scale modellers getting some new kits in their favourite scale. We'll have more KP news updates soon.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline RLWP

• Bodger
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2021, 08:32:46 PM »
Good to see the engine will be available separately

Richard
Hendon for flying - the fastest way to the ground!

Online RAGIII

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2021, 09:56:16 PM »
As shocking as the Demise of WNW was it seems to have opened up doors for other Manufacturers to fill the void. One wonders if Lukgraph would have dared to release an Albatros CIII if WNW was still in the picture. That is very good news about KP! As I have said I am looking at doing some 1/72nd 2 seaters in the future and the DH4 and DH9 will be on My radar!
RAGIII

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2021, 11:17:02 PM »
But no 48 scale  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Alexis
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Online WD

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2021, 09:44:29 AM »
While I don't attempt 1/32nd scale a/c, I think an Alby C.III in that scale will be cool as all get out. :)

I'm thrilled to hear they're dipping their toes in to the one true scale. :)

WD

Offline Berman

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2021, 11:37:11 AM »
Lukgraph already produces a 1/48th scale Friedrichshafen FF-33L and a Hansa Brandenburg NW. If he sees a demand for other 1/48 kits, he may expand his line. You can write to Lukasz at [email protected]
Perhaps if he sells enough resin kits, he will be able to make the transition from resin to injected molded styrene kits just like Copper State Models.

Offline enathan

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2021, 08:12:31 PM »
Great news from Kovozavody Prostejov! They have already produced a number of interesting WW1 kits in 1/72 and it's good to know that they intend to continue, and with some rare types too. I hope this pays off for them.   

Offline Pup7309

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2021, 11:08:18 AM »
Lukgraph already produces a 1/48th scale Friedrichshafen FF-33L and a Hansa Brandenburg NW. If he sees a demand for other 1/48 kits, he may expand his line. You can write to Lukasz at [email protected]
Perhaps if he sells enough resin kits, he will be able to make the transition from resin to injected molded styrene kits just like Copper State Models.

I certainly hope so not having worked with it large scale. Great news. Must say I’d rather Wingnuts had done all these new releases but there you go. Go central/ Eastern Europe!
‘Not all who wander are lost‘