Author Topic: A couple of Roseplane kits!  (Read 1901 times)

Offline IanB

A couple of Roseplane kits!
« on: April 24, 2021, 06:11:06 PM »
I have most of what I want for my collection, and let's face it, I'll never live long enough to build those, but I still look for the elusive few. To that end I just acquired these from someone on the Vacform and Resin Kit Builders FB page.
The price of $13 each was not to be sniffed at either, the RE5 has an original Roseplane price sticker on it for $17.95!

The RE5 also has some very nice looking resin internal parts/wheels/prop.

I'm looking forward to building these!

Ian

Online enathan

Re: A couple of Roseplane kits!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 07:47:49 PM »
Me too... I'm also looking for the old and rare in 1/72 scale. I have the Batboat and the RE.5, looking for the F.40bis and other rare ones.
Joystick kits seem to be still produced and are available from Hannants. Some of them were never produced by any other manufacturer and the quality and detail are very good.   

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 06:25:55 AM »
Nice find Ian  :)

Alexis
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline WD

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 07:51:24 AM »
Boy howdy, Roseplane . . . that's a blast from the past.

I sure wish the new owners of Rosemont had continued Barry's line of resin and vacuform.

WD
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 12:27:45 PM by WD »

Offline Stuart Malone

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2022, 01:42:54 AM »
Me too... I'm also looking for the old and rare in 1/72 scale. I have the Batboat and the RE.5, looking for the F.40bis and other rare ones.

I just entered most of my kits into scalemates.  I have one large box of common injection molded kits I still need to add.  I have some duplicates.  I'd be willing to trade them for kits I don't have.  To save shipping costs, I will be attending the IPMS-USA nationals in Omaha this summer for those also going that aren't in a rush.

Stuart

Offline Tim Mixon

• Main focus is 1/72 WWI
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2022, 10:36:23 PM »
Oh man! That’s a great find!