Author Topic: Wingnut Wings kits for sale at Wings Over Wairarapa airshow this weekend  (Read 7187 times)

Offline rhwinter

Re: Wingnut Wings kits for sale at Wings Over Wairarapa airshow this weekend
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2021, 07:23:29 PM »
Thank you, those who attended the show, for the fresh info.

Still I have to say that looking at the photos made me sad again. It is like scratching open the freshly healed wounds... Sic transit gloria mundi...

Same here, PrzemoL..

Offline torbiorn

Re: Wingnut Wings kits for sale at Wings Over Wairarapa airshow this weekend
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2021, 10:15:54 PM »
Thank you for the updates.

Sad to hear it was cancelled. Although that does increase the chance of an online sale, it would have been a more fitting end to sell it all off on a last airshow party. Wish I could have attended  :)

Offline hrcoleman66

Looking forward to good news of an online sale.  The Alb B2 would look lovely on my shelf (The only one I've seen on line was $650.00 :o :o :o)...

Cheers,

Hugh

Offline macsporran

I'll happily sell you my Alb BII for $650 if you're interested?
Sandy

Offline hrcoleman66

Sandy

If I was that desperate (Prepared to pay that much), I'd scratch build one. :)

Cheers,

Hugh

Offline Pup7309

Sandy
;D ;D :D
Weta were selling them, BII, at 50% off and WNW more than that in their 10th anniversary sale. Same with late DH9a, EI & IV etc.
Couldn’t give them away. Now they are going for an arm, leg and any other body part you can think off. Go figure!
I vacillated, but knew I’d never build it. The fitted wood decals looked nice though, and was hoping they’d continue this trend with later kits.
‘Such is life’
‘Not all who wander are lost‘

Offline hrcoleman66

Sandy
;D ;D :D
Weta were selling them, BII, at 50% off and WNW more than that in their 10th anniversary sale. Same with late DH9a, EI & IV etc.
Couldn’t give them away. Now they are going for an arm, leg and any other body part you can think off. Go figure!
I vacillated, but knew I’d never build it. The fitted wood decals looked nice though, and was hoping they’d continue this trend with later kits.
‘Such is life’

If only id been in that right place at that right time. 

Cheers,

Hugh