Author Topic: Please welcome Dave Johnson to the Forum Moderating team  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
Please welcome Dave Johnson to the Forum Moderating team
« on: February 15, 2021, 11:29:49 AM »
Please welcome Dave Johnson to the Forum Moderating team. Dave is well known to Forum members and for more than 11 years he was manager of the Wingnut Wings warehouse, sales and logistics. Dave, who’s married with three sons, lives in Wellington, NZ, where he now works at a local hospital doing Procurements and Contracts. He’s very active in the hobby and has contributed to several model publications. His model interests are WW1 and WW2, mainly aircraft and armour. Dave is a welcome addition to the Forum moderating team of Lance Carroll in Canada and Brad Cancian in Australia.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Brad Cancian

• Administrator
  • "This time I've got you, Red Baron!"
    • Brad's Models
Re: Please welcome Dave Johnson to the Forum Moderating team
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 07:05:26 PM »
Welcome to the moderating team Dave!  It's not a bad job keeping this rowdy lot under control ;D

Cheers,

BC

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 11:57:25 PM »
    Welcome to the Moderating Team Dave and I look forward to working with you. Your experience in the industry and as a hobbyist and your insight are tremendous additions to the moderation function here! As Brad has indicated the nature of our Membership make the function mainly a pleasure!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Dave J

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 08:51:31 AM »
Thanks Dave, Brad and Lance! Looking forward to it helping out where I can.
Dave Johnson
Wellington, New Zealand

Former Wingnut Wings Dungeon Master, Sales & Logistics Manager